Documents Required for GST Registration in India
In this article, we talked about the list of documents required for GST Registration in India. We know that, GST Registration requires a few documents to be submitted along with the GST application (REG-01).
Submission or attachment of required documents is compulsory for successful processing of GST application. Non-submission of required documents may result in rejection or delay in processing of the GST Registration.
Documents Required in Case of Private Limited Company
- Digital Signature of Director’s ( Authorized Signatory)
- PAN Copy of Authorized Director’s
- Aadhaar Copy of Authorized Director’s
- Director’s Photo ( Passport Size)
- Company PAN Card Copy
- Cancelled Cheque Copy (of Company)
- MOA (Memorandum Of Association) Copy,
- AOA (Article of Association) Copy.
- Incorporation Certificate (COI) Copy
Business Place Proof Documents
- Electricity Bill Copy and
- NOC or Consent Letter (NOC or Consent letter format will be provided by us)
- Other documents like Board Resolution etc., will be prepared by us.
Documents Required in Case of Proprietorship/ Individual
Proprietor / Individual Documents
- PAN Card Copy (Self attested copy)
- Aadhaar Card Copy (Self attested copy)
- Photo of Proprietor (Passport Size)
Bank Account Details
- Latest Bank Statement or Cancelled Cheque or Passbook Copy ( Any One) of Saving Bank account
Registered Office Documents
- Copy of Electricity Bill and
- Consent Letter or NOC (Only if, Place of Business is not in Proprietor’s Name) Or,
- Rent Agreement in case of Rented Premises (along with Electricity bill)
GST Registration Process
Process to apply for GST Registration in India is completely online. You do not need to visit government office or any authorities office to apply it.
We have made the process very simple and hassle free for our clients. Even you do not visit to our office to get it done.
You just need to book our service online. Email or WhatsApp the required documents (scan copy) mentioned above. BIZINDIGO team will prepare your GST Registration application. GST Application form will be submitted along with all the required supporting documents.
You will get your GSTIN in 3-5 working days.
Our Expert Team will guide from the scratch. They will explain you everything about GST and its process for enrollment.
We are also providing GST Return Filing and GST Compliance services. You have comply with GST laws , once you get your GSTIN Number. Like you have to file your monthly GST Return on or before due date.