Documents Needed for Private Limited Company Registration
Private Limited Company is the most opted and popular form of business legal entity in India. Even startup buddies or aspiring entrepreneur choose this business form over One Person Company (OPC) and Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
Registration of a Private limited is governed by the Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014. Entire process of registration is managed by the Registrar of Companies (RoC).
The Registrar of Companies (RoC) is very strict about the list of documents we submit for Company Registration.
A small mistake and discrepancies in list of documents submitted may delay the entire process of registration. Sometimes it may result into rejection of application.
That is why, we have to ensure that all documents are in order before submitting the application online. Most importantly, documents must be duly signed and properly scanned.
Therefore, in this article, we are going to discuss about the list of documents required for private limited company registration in detail.
List of Documents required for Private Limited Company
Documents to be submitted by Directors & Shareholders
- Copy of PAN Card
- Copy of Voter ID / Driving License / Passport (Any One)
- Copy of Bank Statement / Mobile Bill / Telephone Bill/ Electricity or Gas Bill (Any One)
Note: Address proof document should be latest one (not older than 2 months) and in the name of applicant (Director/Shareholder)
Signature Verification document (format will be provided by us)
List of Documents for Registered Office Address
- Utility Bill– Copy of Latest Electricity Bill or Gas Bill or Telephone Bill (Any One), AND
- Copy of Notarized Rent Agreement (in case of rented property) or Copy of Sale deed (in case of owned property) AND
- NOC (No- Objection Certificate)* from property owner for use of premises as registered office
*NOC format will be provided by us.
- Registered office need not be a commercial space; it can be your residence, too.
- Utility Bill must be latest one (not older than two months) and must be in the name of owner of property who is going to sign NOC.
Above list of documents is little bit in details. It may be difficult to understand & remember for any laymen. Therefore, we are here just making a quick list of documents needed for company registration in India.
Directors/Shareholders Identity & Address Proof
- PAN Card (Scan Copy)
- Scanned copy of Voter ID / Passport / Driving License (Any one)
- Copy of Latest Bank Statement /Telephone or Mobile Bill / Electricity or Gas Bill (Any one)
- Passport-sized photograph (jpeg format)
Note: Directors must self-attest the first three documents.
Office Address Proofs
- Latest Utility Bill – Electricity / Telephone/ Gas /Water
- Scanned copy of Notarized Rent Agreement (in English) with Rent Receipt
- Sale Deed copy in English (in case of owned property)
- No-objection Certificate from property owner
Read the below mentioned article if you are planning to register a company in India. Guide for Step by step process for company registration in India. You may contact us for free startup registration consultancy at: +91 95408 11400.