List of Documents Required for PF and ESI Registration [Checklist]
Every Business entity or concern, at some stage of business has to apply for PF / ESI Registration. We all know that correct documentation is very important for approval of PF & ESI registration. In this post, we will discuss the list of documents required for PF and ESI registration. In this article we’re going to discuss the list of documents required for PF and ESI Registration.
The list of documents needed for PF and ESI registration are given below:
- Incorporation Certificate (COI) of the company.
- Date of the setup of the organization.
- PAN: Scan copy of company’s PAN
- Scan copy of Proprietor’s PAN in case of proprietorship firm.
- License Copy: Scan copy of the any licenses (like GST, Shop & Establishment etc) available in the name of the company.
- Cheque Copy: Scan copy of cheque of company’s bank account.
- Address of the company with address proof.
- List of Directors / Partners.
- Address proof of Proprietor / Director / Partner of the company.
- Email address, Mobile number of Proprietor / Director / Partner of the company.
- First Sale & Purchase Bill: Copy of First sale bill or Job work bill and First purchase bill.
- The monthly strength of employees from the date of setup.
- Employee List: Current list of employees with their details:
- Father’s Name
- Date of joining
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Postal address
- Name of nominee
- ID proof (Aadhaar and PAN)
- Bank A/c number with IFSC code
- Digital Signature of the Proprietor / Director / Partner
Eligibility for PF and ESI registration
Registration for PF / ESI is compulsory for the companies / organizations who employ more than 20 individuals. Also, small organizations which do not have the minimum strength can register themselves voluntarily. Organizations which grow to a strength of 20 members are expected to register themselves within one month of attaining the minimum strength.
EPF registration procedure for Employers
You can choose to register either offline or online, with the online option being preferred mode for registration at present. The registration form can be downloaded from the website of Employees’ Provident Fund. Next, you can see the list of documents required to successfully register yourself for PF / ESI.
Click here to Register your PF account here – PF & ESI Registration
Register your ESI account here – www.esic.in. ( If this link does not open in chrome browser, try Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer browsers.)
That is it for the post. If you have any queries or doubts kindly drop them in the comment section below.
Lets have a look of our featured services: