Private Limited Company registration is just a few click away.
Register your Private Limited company with India's fastest growing legal platform. To get started, just submit your request here.
- Free Company name search
- Online hassle-free process
- Startup India, Make in India guidance
- All inclusive fee, No Hidden charges
Company Registration Package Starts from Rs. 9999*/- *Stamp duty extra on actual.
Private Limited Company Registration in India
Registration of Private Limited Company is completely online in India. Company Registration in India is an important step for any business that wants to operate legally. It allows the company to file taxes, pay employees, and conduct other legal transactions.
If you plan to start a new business, you should consider forming a private limited company. This type of company has fewer restrictions than a sole proprietorship or partnership. To register a company you need to first select the type of company available for registration such as - Private Limited Company, One Person Company, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), General Partnership, and Sole Proprietorship.
We are one of the trusted and reliable company registration consultants in India. Providing company registration services all over India.
You can choose us for your Private Limited Company Registration. We will help you to get your company registered online. Other add-on services are also available like GST Registration, Trademark Registration, FSSAI, IEC Code, Company Annual Compliance etc.
Why Private Limited Company ?
A Private Limited Company is the most opted form of legal entity to start a business in India. It is also the preferred choice for startups planning to raise funds. Private Limited Companies are easy to start and maintain also. All Pvt Ltd Company in India is regulated by a government body known as the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
Minimum Requirement to register a Private Limited Company
Registration of a Company can be done with least documents. Two major person with a valid Identity and address proof can apply for Private limited company registration.
- Two Directors,
- Minimum Two Shareholders,
- DIN of the two proposed Directors,
- Identity & Address proof of Directors, Shareholders
- Digital Signature for two Directors,
- Consent from the Subscriber or Director,
- Proof of Registered Office, NOC from the owner of premises.
* The directors and shareholders can be the same Person
Private Limited Company Cost
Cost to Register Private Limited Company in India.
Private Limited Company
Suitable for Start-ups
- 2 DSC/Digital Signature
- 2 Director Identification Number
- MOA and AOA
- Company PAN Card
- Company TAN Number
- Incorporation Certificate
- Commencement Certificate
- Post Incorporation Support
Time Required to Register a Private Limited Company
Documents Required for Private Limited Company Registration
Company Registration Process in India
The process of company registration in India typically involves the following steps:
- Obtain Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) and Director Identification Numbers (DIN) for the proposed directors of the company.
- Choose a unique company name and conduct a name availability check.
- Prepare and file the incorporation documents, including the Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA).
- Obtain approval for the company name from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
- File the incorporation documents with the MCA and obtain a Certificate of Incorporation.
- Obtain PAN and TAN for the company.
- Register for Goods and Services Tax (GST) and other relevant taxes, if applicable.
- Open a bank account in the company's name.
What Do You Get After Registration
FAQ on Private Limited Company
To register a pvt limited company minimum two persons are required. That is a minimum of two Directors & Shareholders.Directors and Shareholders can be the same person.
A pvt ltd company can have maximum 15 Directors and 200 shareholders.
With New form SPICe+ and ease of doing business the total time to register a Private Limited company is now reduced to 5-7 working days.
Yes, a salaried person can become the director in Private Limited Company. There are no legal issue in this but you make sure to check your employment agreement if it contains any restrictions on doing so.
Company Registration process is completely online now. You don't need to visit our office to submit the documents, forms etc,. you can email or upload us the required documents. Even you can send us through courier also.
Minimum no. of directors for:
- One Person Company(OPC): One (1),
- Private Limited Company: Two (2),
- Public Limited Company: Three (3) and,
- Producer company: Five (5).
The minimum paid up capital at the time of registration of a company shall be as follows:
- One Person Company (OPC): Re.1/-
- Private Limited Company: Rs.2/-
- Public Limited Company: Rs.7/-
Your can register your Pvt Limited Company with BIZINDIGO. For Detail process refer - How to register a company in India?