Online Company Registration
#1 Portal for Online Company Registration in India. Fastest way to get your Company Registration done online. Choose Private Limited Company for registration.
- Most popular form of business
- Suitable for Start-ups planning to raise fund.
- Free Company Name Search
Company Registration Package Starts from Rs. 9999*/-
*Stamp duty extra on actual. Above fee excluding state stamp duty.
Online Company Registration in India
Company Registration process is completely online in India. Types of company available for registration are - Private Limited Company, One Person Company (OPC), Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), or General Partnership, and Sole Proprietorship.
We are one of the trusted and reliable company registration consultant in India. We provide company registration services in Delhi NCR, Pune, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai and other Indian cities.
You can choose us for your Private Limited Company Registration. We will help you to get your company registered online. Other add on services are also available like GST Registration, Trademark Registration, FSSAI, IEC Code, Company Annual Compliance etc.
Private Limited Company
Private Limited Company is the most suitable form of legal entity to carry out business in India. It is also the preferred choice for startups planning to raise fund. Private Limited Companies are easy to start and maintain also. It is governed by the rules & regulation of Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
Minimum Requirement to register a Private Limited Company
Registration of a Company can be done with least documents. Two major person with a valid Identity and address proof can apply for Private limited company registration.
- Two Directors,
- Minimum Two Shareholders,
- DIN of the two proposed Directors,
- Identity & Address proof of Directors, Shareholders
- Digital Signature for two Directors,
- Consent from the Subscriber or Director,
- Proof of Registered Office, NOC from the owner of premises.
* The directors and shareholders can be the same Person
Private Limited Company Cost
Cost to Register Private Limited Company in India.
Private Limited Company
Suitable for Start-ups
- 2 DSC/Digital Signature
- 2 Director Identification Number
- MOA and AOA
- Company PAN Card
- Company TAN Number
- Incorporation Certificate
- Commencement Certificate
- Post Incorporation Support
Time Taken to Register a Private Limited Company
Get Your Pvt Ltd Company Registered in 7-10 Working Days
Documents Required for Company Registration
Documents from Directors & Shareholders
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof: Voter ID Card or Aadhaar Card or Passport or Driving License (Any One)
- Address Proof: Latest Bank Statement /Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill /Electricity Bill /Gas Bill (Any One)
- Specimen signature (format will be shared by us)
Documents for the Registered Office
- Utility Bill - Copy of Latest Electricity Bill or Gas Bill or Telephone Bill (Any One), AND
- NOC* from property owner for use of premises as registered office
- *NOC format will be provided by us.
- Note: Registered office need not be a commercial space; it can be your residence, too.
Our Company Registration Package Include
What Do You Get After Incorporation
FAQ on Company Registration
To register a pvt limited company minimum two persons are required. That is a minimum of two Directors & Shareholders.Directors and Shareholders can be the same person.
A pvt ltd company can have maximum 15 Directors and 200 shareholders.
With New form SPICe+ and ease of doing business the total time to register a Private Limited company is now reduced to 5-7 working days.
Yes, a salaried person can become the director in Private Limited Company. There are no legal issue in this but you make sure to check your employment agreement if it contains any restrictions on doing so.
Company Registration process is completely online now. You don't need to visit our office to submit the documents, forms etc,. you can email or upload us the required documents. Even you can send us through courier also.