esi-registration-online-pf-india

ESI Registration Online

ESI Registration, PF Registration Online India.

Fastest and simplest method to Get Your ESI Registration, PF Registration online through BizIndiGo. BizIndiGo offers hassle-free online process for ESI Registration, PF Registration in India.

    ESI REGISTRATION IN INDIA

    What is Employee's State Insurance (ESI)?

    Employee's State Insurance (ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers.

    Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) provides monetary and medical benefits to Employees in case of sickness, maternity and employment injury and to make provisions for related matters.

    The Scheme is mainly financed by contributions from employers and employees. For all employees earning INR 21000/- or less per month as wages, the employer contributes 4.75 percent of the wages payable to employees and employee contributes 1.75 percent of the wages payable to an employee, total share 6.5 percent towards the fund.

    This fund is managed by the Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948, which oversees the provision of medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. But most of the dispensaries and hospitals are run by concerned state governments.

    Key Facts - Employee's State Insurance (ESI)

    A Social Security & Health Insurance Scheme

    Employee's State Insurance Corporation (ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. The scheme provides Employees monetary and medical benefits in case of sickness, maternity and employment injury and to make provisions for related matters.

     

    ESI Contribution

    ESI contributions must be made by the employer for all employees having a salary of less than Rs.15, 000 per month. The Employer must contribute 4.75% of the employees’ wages towards ESI and employee must contribute 1.75% of the wages for ESI. The existing wage-limit for coverage under the Act, is Rs.15, 000/- per month (with effect from 01.05.2010).

    ESI Benefits for Registered Employee

    ESI scheme provides employees registered with the scheme with a host of medical and sickness benefits. Employees registered under the scheme can avail medical facilities and are also entitled for sick pay benefits.

    ESI Registration

    ESI Registration for Employers having more than 10 employees.Once, registered the organization is allotted a 17 digit unique identification code.

    ESI Payment Date

    ESI Contributions must be paid by the employer in to a bank authorized by the Corporation (ESIC) within 21 days of the last day of the calendar month in which the contribution is due.

    ESI REGISTRATION PROCESS

    BizIndiGo.com can help your business to obtain ESI Registration in 12 to 20 days, subject to Government processing time.

    Documentation & Application Preparation
    BizIndiGo expert will explain you the process of registration, documents requirements etc. in detail. Preparation of ESI Application along with the necessary supporting documents that need to be submitted for ESI Registration.
    Application Filing & Processing
    Once the application is prepared and filed, the concerned ESI Office will process the application and may request for more information or documents (if require).
    ESI Registration
    Once the processing of application is done by concerned ESI office without any objection, they issue esi registration certificate and 17 digit unique code.

    Why BIZINDIGO?

    Why Choose Us for ESI Registration ?

    Fast & Reliable Services
    100% online, hassle-free process
    Transparent Professional Fees
    No Hidden charges. All inclusive fees.
    Expert & Qualified Team
    Qualified CA. CS, Lawyers team members
    One Stop Junction
    All legal, professional services under one roof
    24/7 Support Services
    24x7 Call, Email, Chat, Whatsapp support
    PAN India Services
    20+ Cities presence across india