Apply for Trademark Registration Online
Online Trademark Registration in India. Register a Trademark, brand name, or logo online. Get Trademark filing done online with Free Trademark Search and advice on Trademark classes.
Get Your ™ For Just Rs. 1999 + government fees
What is Trademark ?
A trademark popularly known as brand name. In a simple language is a visual symbol, a recognizable sign, design, a word, symbol that distinguish your goods or services from those of others. Thus, Trademark generally refers to a “brand” or “logo”.
Online Trademark Registration in India
Trademark registration can also be obtained for a business name, unique catchy phrases, taglines or captions.
Registration of a trademark grant you a Trademark License to use the Brand Name. It will also give you the power to stop anyone else from using it anywhere in India.
BIZINDIGO, will help you to register your Trademark online in India. Get a free Trademark Search report. Talk to expert to decide correct Trademark Class and Trademark Jurisdictions before filing your TM Application.
What can be Trademarked?
- Any Name (including personal or surname of the applicant),
- Any invented word,words
- Letters or numerals or any combination thereof.
- Devices, including fancy devices or symbols
- Shape of goods or their packaging
- Any Slogan, Punch line
- Combination of colors or even a single color in combination with a word or device
- Marks constituting a 3- dimensional sign
- Sound marks when represented in conventional notation or described in words by being graphically represented.
Trademark Package Include
- Discussion & Advice on Class
- Free Trademark Search
- Authorisation letter drafting
- TM Application Preparation
- TM Application Filing
- Regular Status Updates
(2 Hrs - 1 Working Day)
First we do a trademark search to check whether your unique brand name or logo is available or not. Once it is confirmed, you may proceed to make the payment.
TM Application Preparation
Documentation and the trademark application preparation based on the information provided.
TM Application Filing
(1 Working Days)
Filing of trademark application with the appropriate govt. authority. Once, the application is filed with the Registrar you can start using the TM symbol.
Once the TM application is filed, the Trade Marks office checks the application. If it has no objection, it makes an advertisement in the Trade Marks Journal. If there is no opposition from other businesses in the next four months, trademark is proceeded for registration.
Benefits of Trademark Registration
Trademark registration in India provides several benefits to company, businesses and individuals, including:
1. Legal protection: Registering a trademark in India gives the owner exclusive legal rights to use that trademark in connection with their goods or services. This helps to prevent others from using the same or a similar trademark, and provides a legal basis for taking action against infringing uses.
2. Unique Identity: Trademark gives your customers to identify your products or services with yours only. Trademark registration is the first step toward ensuring this. It gives a unique identity.
3. Increased market credibility: A registered trademark is a sign of a well-established and credible business. It provides customers with a recognizable symbol of quality and builds brand loyalty.
4. Enhanced brand recognition: A registered trademark is a valuable marketing tool that can help businesses to build and promote their brand in the market.
5. National coverage: Trademark registration covers the entire country, providing businesses with nationwide protection for their brand.
6. Evidence of ownership: Registration of a trademark is considered prima-facie evidence of ownership and the right to use the trademark. This makes it easier for businesses to enforce their trademark rights in case of infringement.
7. Licensing and franchising opportunities: A registered trademark can be licensed or franchised, providing businesses with additional revenue streams and helping to grow the brand.
Valuable asset: A registered trademark is a valuable asset that can be sold or transferred to others. This provides businesses with an additional source of income and financial stability.
In summary, trademark registration is an important step for businesses and individuals looking to protect and promote their brand. It provides legal protection, increased market credibility, enhanced brand recognition, and a range of other benefits.
What we require from you is your logo, brand name and your tag line (if available). Logo must be sent in the JPEG format only.
- Brand Name
- Tag Line (Optional)
- Power of Attorney / TM Authorization Letter (format will be provided by us)
Authorization letter needed so that our lawyers can file your trademark application on your behalf.
In addition to that following documents are also needed based on legal status of Applicants:
For Private Limited Company
- Company PAN
- Copy of MOA & AOA
- Incorporation Certificate
For LLP / Partnership firm
FAQ on Trademark Registration
Frequently asked Questions on Trade Mark Registration
What is Trademark Class?
India follows the NICE Classification for trademark classes. The NICE Classification is an international classification of goods and services for the purpose of register a trademark. This classification system specifies the 45 classes under which the service or product of a business fall.
First 34 classes include goods and rest of the classes, i.e. 35 to 45 include services. Trademark has to be registered under these classes only. A person before applying for a trademark has to search under which class the product/service of the business falls.
What can be registered as a Trademark?
Name (including personal or surname), invented words, letters or numbers, monograms, 3D images, shape of goods, sound marks, colors combination, slogan, punch line etc.
What is the validity of a registered trademark?
A registered trademark is valid for 10 years from the date of application. You can get it renewed for further period of ten years by just paying the renewal fees.
When can I use the 'TM' and 'R' Symbol?
Trademark symbol 'TM' is a provisional symbol, used for unregistered Trademarks.The 'TM' mark can be used, once the trademark application is filed with the Government. TM Application acknowledgement gives you the right to use the ™ symbol.
The trademark symbol 'R' signifies the registered trademark.
The ® mark can be used, once the TM application gets approved by the government. Generally, it takes about 6 months to 18 months from the date of filing of TM Application.
Who can apply for a trademark ?
- An Individual, TM application can be filed in his own name.
- Proprietorship firm, the proprietor can apply for a trademark in his own name.
- Partnership firm, to be applied by all the partners. Name of all the partners to be mentioned in the trademark application.
- LLP, trademark application to be made in the LLP name.
- Company, application to be made in the name of the company only.
- Joint owners, the application to be filed in the name of both the owners. Both the parties to be considered as trademark owner.
Why you should hire us for Trademark Registration ?
Fast & Reliable Services :
100% online, hassle-free process
Transparent Professional Fees :
No Hidden charges. All inclusive fees.
Expert & Qualified Team:
Team of Qualified CA, CS & Lawyers
One Stop Junction:
All legal services under one roof
24 X 7 Support Services :
On Call, Email, Chat &WhatsApp
PAN India Services:
20+ Cities presence across India