Quick guide on Director KYC compliance, DIR-3 KYC form to update the KYC details in MCA database. Complete process and due date of filing DIR-3 KYC form.
DIR-3 KYC: Director Annual KYC Filing
As per Ministry of Corporate Affairs, it is mandatory for all Directors to file DIR-3 KYC filing before 30th September 2023.
Easily file your Director KYC online. DIR-3 eKYC Filing Starts from Rs. 999/-
File till 30th September 2023. Penalty of Rs.5000 if filed after 30th September 2023.
Online Process | Fast Documentation & Filing | Free Advice on DIR-3 KYC Compliance |
What is Director KYC Compliance?
It is mandatory for all Directors to file their KYC form DIR-3 KYC (e-KYC) annually. Due date for this year (2022-23) is 30th Sep 2023.
DIR 3 KYC Due Date for 2023
Due date (last date) of filing DIR-3 KYC form for 2023 is 30th September 2023. This is last and final date of filing Director annual KYC compliance.
Who is required to file DIR-3 KYC form?
Every person who has been allotted and holding DIN (Director Identification Number) on or before 31st March 2023. If, status of such DIN is ‘Approved’, needs to file form DIR-3 KYC to update KYC details in the MCA system on or before 30th September 2023.
Consequences of Non-filing of DIR-3 KYC
On Non-filing of DIR-3 KYC (eKYC) by 30.09.2023 (for 2023), Director’s DIN will be marked as “Deactivated” and to activate DIN, every Director will be required to pay Rs. 5,000 as penalty.
What are the documents required for DIR-3 KYC form
These are the list of documents and information required for filing DIR-3 kyc form:
- PAN of Director
- Proof of permanent address (Latest Bank Statement or Latest Mobile or Electricity Bill)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card (Mandatory for Indian Director)
- Copy of passport (if Available)
- Unique Mobile No (will need OTP for Verification)
- Unique Email Address (will need OTP for Verification)
- Digital Signature of Director
Important points on Director KYC (DIR-3 KYC)
- It is mandatory even for Disqualified Directors.
- Aadhar is mandatory for Indian citizens.
- Passport is mandatory for Foreign citizens.
- Attestation of documents by practicing professional is mandatory.
- Personal Mobile Number and e-mail id should not be linked to any other director or certifying professional.
- Personal e-mail id should not be official e-mail id. It should be personal like Gmail, Yahoo etc.
- In case of change in address from the DIN records, first file form DIR-6 and then file form DIR-3-KYC.
- All documents should be self attested by the Director.
- Certificate from each Director for engaging the professional to certify the form.
FAQs On DIR-3 KYC
Director who has been allotted DIN on or before the end of the financial year is mandatorily required to comply with KYC compliance. He has to file form DIR-3 KYC before 30th September of the immediately next financial year.