DIR-3 KYC Filings
Online Directors DIN eKYC Filings
As per Ministry of Corporate Affairs, it is mandatory for all Directors to file DIR-3 eKYC form before 31st August 2018.
Easily file your DIN KYC online.DIR-3 eKYC Filing Starting from Rs. 1099/-
Online Process | Fast Documentation & Filing | Free Advice on DIR-3 KYC Compliance |
DIR-3 KYC | Directors DIN KYC Compliance
With an objectives to clean and up to date directors database, Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) is conducting KYC of all directors. KYC would be done annually through a new form DIR-3 KYC.
It is mandatory for all Directors to file DIR 3 KYC form (e-KYC) annually. Due date for this year (2018) is 31.08.2018.
Who is required to file DIR-3 KYC form?
Any person who has been allotted “Director Identification Number (DIN/DPIN)” on or before 31st March 2018 and the status of such DIN is ‘Approved’, needs to file form DIR-3 KYC to update KYC details in the system on or before 31st August 2018.
Consequences of Non-filing of DIR-3 KYC
On Non-filing of eKYC by 31.08.2018, Director's DIN will be marked as "Deactivated" and to activate DIN, every Director will be required to pay Rs. 5,000 as penalty.
Documents or Informations Required for DIR-3 KYC form
Important Points: DIR-3 KYC form
- It is mandatory even for Disqualified Directors.
- Aadhar is mandatory for Indian citizens.
- Passport is mandatory for Foreign citizens.
- Attestation of documents by practicing professional is mandatory.
- Personal Mobile Number and e-mail id should not be linked to any other director or certifying professional.
- Personal e-mail id should not be official e-mail id. It should be personal like Gmail, Yahoo etc.
- In case of change in address from the DIN records, first file form DIR-6 and then file form DIR-3-KYC.
- All documents should be self attested by the Director.
- Certificate from each Director for engaging the professional to certify the form.