Change in Registered Office
Easily change your Registered office address
Online hassle-free process for change in registered office of company. A registered office may be changed within the city, from one city to another city within the same state, or it may be shifted from one state to another.
Get necessary ROC filing & approval services for shifting of registered office within a city in just Rs. 5999*/-
Registered Office Address
Section 12 of the Companies Act makes it mandatory for every Company, including OPC, and LLPs to maintain a registered office at all times. In case of changes, the same should be informed to MCA (ROC).
The registered office address of the company is considered the primary place of business. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) does all the communications only at the registered office address. Therefore, any change in the registered office's address must be updated with MCA.
A company may have multiple business locations, including a corporate office, and a branch office. However, the MCA should only be informed of the registered office address. There is no need to notify about the change of the address of the company's branch offices.
Maintenance of Registered Office Address
As per section 12 of the companies act,
- A Company shall, within thirty days of its incorporation and at all times thereafter, have a registered office capable of receiving and acknowledging all communications and notices as may be addressed to it.
- The company shall furnish to the Registrar verification of its registered office within a period of thirty days of its incorporation in such manner as may be prescribed.
Company Name Plate mandatory
Every company shall—
- paint or affix its name, and the address of its registered office on the outside of every office or place in which its business is carried on, in a conspicuous position, in legible letters,
- have its name engraved in legible characters on its seal if any;
- get its name, address of its registered office and the Corporate Identity Number (CIN) along with telephone number, e-mail and website addresses, if any, printed in all its business letters, bill heads, letter papers and in all its notices and other official publications; and
Provided that where a company has changed its name or names during the last two years, it shall paint or affix or print, as the case may be, along with its name, the former name or names so changed during the last two years as required
Provided further that the words ”One Person Company” shall be mentioned in brackets below the name of such company, wherever its name is printed, affixed or engraved.
(4) Notice of every change of the registered office, verified in the manner prescribed, after the date of incorporation of the company, shall be given to the Registrar within thirty days of the change, who shall record the same.
- Necessary Resolution Preparation
- Application Preparation
- Application Filing
- ROC Fees of shifting of registered office
- Follow-ups with ROC.
- Status Update