Import Export Code
IE Code Registration Online
Easily obtain your Import Export Code or IE Code. IE Code is mandatory to carry on export/import business in India. No person or entity shall make any Import or Export without IEC Code Number. BIZINDIGO Offers IE Code registration from Rs. 4499/-
Import Export Code & Its Registration
IEC stands for the Import Export Code. IEC Code is unique 10 digit code issued by DGFT - Director General of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Commerce, Government of India, to any person or company for carrying on Import and Export business in India.
IEC Code or IEC Registration is mandatory to carry on export/import business in India. No person or entity shall make any Import or Export without IEC Code Number.
Features - Import Export Code (IE Code)
Exporters Require IE Code
No person or entity shall make any Export from India without having IEC Code Number. They must have IE Code before enter into any export transaction(s).
Proprietors can get IEC Code
Even individuals who are proprietors of a business can apply & obtain IEC Code in their name. It is not necessary to incorporate a business entity for obtaining IE Code.
Importers Require IE Code
Importers who import goods into India require IE Code. No person or entity shall make any Import without IEC Code Number. They have to quote IE Code while clearing Customs.
No Return Filing Post Registration
IEC Code does not require filing of any return to its regulatory authority DGFT. Even if import or export occurs, there are no any further procedures/ return filings etc., required to maintain validity of the IE Code.
Validity Lifetime - NO Renewal
IE Code is issued for the lifetime of the entity and requires no renewal. An IEC number allotted to an applicant shall be valid for all its branches/divisions/units/factories
Fast Application Processing
IEC Code can easily be obtained from DGFT within 10-15 working days after submission of the application along with all the necessary documents. Showing proof of any import/export to obtain IEC Code is not required.
Documents Required for IEC Registration
- Personal PAN Card of applicant
- Passport size photographs.
- Copy of PAN Card firm/company
- Certificate of Incorporation (In case of company)
- AOA and MOA (In case of company)
- Bank statement of company/ firm
- Copy of Partnership deed (In case of Partnership)
- Cancelled cheque of firm/Individual (as applicable)
- Copy of Property papers (If owned property), Rent agreement (If rented)
- NOC from landlord (format will be provided by us)
- Electricity/ water bill (Business Place)
- One letter head of company (In case of company)
- Board Resolution/self-declaration (In case of Company)
- Authorization letter (In case of Partnership)
- Authority from other Directors on letter head (In case of company)