Fastest LLP Registration in India. LLP is one of the easiest forms of business to register & manage. BIZINDIGO offers a hassle-free online process for Limited Liability Partnership Registration. Easily register your LLP through BIZINDIGO.
Register Your LLP Online at Rs. 9999/- Inclusive of all taxes and govt. fees
- TWO DIN
- TWO DSC
- LLP Name Approval
- Partnership Deep Preparation
- PAN, TAN Registration
- Post Registration Support
What is LLP (Limited Liability Partnership)?
LLP is different from a limited partnership. It operates like a limited partnership, but in an LLP each member is protected from personal liability, except to the extent of their capital contribution in the LLP. Thus, LLP is a legal entity separate from that of its partners.
LLP is a Body Corporate formed and registered under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, of 2008
LLP is a legal entity separate from that of its partners.
Advantages of the LLP
What are the advantages of LLP in India?
FAQ - LLP Registration
1. How long does it take to register a LLP?
Normally it takes 8-15 Days to register an LLP, however, it is a legal process, and committing a fixed timeline is not practical, Startups are advised to plan in advance before the launch date of their startup.
2. Can we register our LLP at our Home Address?
Yes, you can register an LLP at your residential address.
3. Do I personally or physically need to visit your office for LLP registration?
The LLP Registration process is online. You don’t need to physically present or visit our office. you can email / WhatsApp/ upload (duly signed scanned copy) the required documents or send us through courier.
4. Can an LLP converted into a Private Limited Company or a Public Limited Company?
No, right now act does not permit this conversion. An LLP can't be converted into a Private or Public limited but a Private or Public Limited Company can be converted into an LLP.
5. Can an NRI / Foreign National be a Partner in an LLP?
Yes, an NRI or Foreign National can be a Partner after obtaining a DPIN. But at least, one of the partners in the LLP must be a Resident India.
6. Can a salaried person become a Partner of LLP?
Yes, there is no legal hurdle, however, employment agreements may have some restrictions, you are advised to refer to the same or speak to us for more clarity.
Documents Required for LLP Registration
Below are the ist of documents required for Registration of LLP
Documents to be submitted by Partners
- PAN Card (Scanned copy)
- Address Proof: Voter's ID/Passport/Driver's License (Scanned copy)
- Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
- Scanned passport-sized photograph
- Specimen signature (blank document with signature [partners only])
Documents required for Registered Office Address
Latest Utility Bill - Electricity Bill or Gas Bill OR
Notarized Rental Agreement in English (Scanned copy) OR
Sale Deed/Property Deed in English (in case of owned property)
NOC from property owner (format will be provided by us)
Note: Your registered office need not be a commercial space; it can be your residence, too.
Advantages for Choosing us for LLP Registration in India