File eForm ACTIVE Online
As per latest MCA notification, every company registered on or before the 31st December, 2017 shall file the particulars of the company and its registered office, in e-Form ACTIVE / INC-22A on or before 25th April 2019.
File till 25th April 2019. Penalty after 25th April - Rs.10,000.
File your eForm ACTIVE: INC-22A Online starting from Rs. 1499/-
Online Process | Fast Documentation & Filing | Free Advice on INC-22A Compliance |
MCA eForm ACTIVE | INC-22A
What is eForm ACTIVE / INC-22A?
The MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) through a notification dated 21st February 2019 has introduced the Companies (Incorporation) Amendment Rules, 2019. As per the new rules, all companies registered on before 31st December 2017 are required to file eForm ACTIVE (Active Company Tagging Identities and Verification) – INC22A on or before 25th April 2019. Failure to file e-Form Active will lead to a penalty of Rs.10,000.
Who is required to file eForm ACTIVE:INC-22A?
Every company registered on or before the 31st December, 2017 shall file the particulars of the company and its registered office, in e-Form ACTIVE (Active Company Tagging Identities and Verification) on or before 25th April 2019.
Due Date of Filing eForm ACTIVE:INC-22A
The due date for filing of eForm INC-22A is 25th April 2019.
Ineligible Companies for eForm ACTIVE | eForm INC-22A
- Struck off companies
- Companies under the process of striking off
- Companies under liquidation
- Amalgamated or Dissolved companies
Apart from the above cases, any company which has not filed its due financial statements or annual return or both with registrar shall also be restricted from filing e-Form-ACTIVE.
Consequences of Late / Non Filing of Form INC-22A (ACTIVE)
The company will have to pay the penalty of 10,000/- if filed after 25th April 2019.
Company shall be marked as “Active – Non-Compliant” in the MCA Master Data and such a company shall not be able to do any transaction.
Information Required for Form INC-22A (Active)
In INC-22A, the company is required to submit the following information:
- Company Name and CIN
- Registered Address of the Company (electricity bill Required)
- Two Photograph of the registered office of the company. The first photo of the registered office shall be taken from outside of the premises, whereas the second photo needs to be taken from within the registered office premises showing at least one director / KMP who shall be signing the e-form INC-22A.
- Location of registered office on Map (Defining Latitude / Longitude)
- Email Id (OTP verification required)
- DSC Class 2 - ACTIVE
Directors / Auditors / Annual Return Details
- Directors, DIN, and Status of DIN
- Statutory Auditor (PAN, Firm number, Period of Appointment etc)
- Cost Auditor (if applicable)
- Company Secretary (if total paid up capital 5cr or more than)
- CEO or Managing Director
- CFO (if applicable)
- SRN Number of AOC 4 / MGT 7 For FY 17-18
Important Points: eForm ACTIVE: INC-22A
MCA Notification, Applicability: eForm ACTIVE
- Introduced by MCA through a Notification Dated: 21st February 2019
- Effective Notification Date: 25th February 2019
- Applicability: All Companies incorporated on or before 31st December 2017
- E-Form Applicability: INC-22A (Also known as e-Form ‘ACTIVE’)
Status of Company and Directors
- DIN Status: Status of DIN of directors must be ‘Approved’ at the time of filing
- Company Status: Status of Company must be "Active" at the time of filing
- Last date of Filing INC-22A: 25th April 2019
- Late filing of eForm INC-22A attract monetary penalty (Rs.10000)
- Late Filing Fees: Rs. 10,000/-
- DSC (in case of OPC): One director
- DSC (Other than OPC): Two Directors / One Director and One KMP
- Rule Applicability: Rule 25A of Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014
- Certification Requirement: INC-22A requires certification from the any of the professional (CA/CS/CWA)