Online Company Registration in Pune
Fastest Company Registration in Pune. Registration of a Company in Pune is an online process with BIZINDIGO. We have 10+ years of experience in online company registration in Pune Maharashtra.
Company Registration Pune, Company Registration in Pune
Private Limited Company Registration in Pune
We provide Private Limited company registration in Pune at affordable fees. Complete guidance from choosing a unique company name to final registration.
We provide startups friendly package for company registration. Dedicated team of highly qualified and experienced chartered accountants, lawyers, company secretaries will help and guide in registering your companies in Pune.
Company Registration – Pune| How to Register a Company in Pune Maharashtra
Registrar of Companies – Pune (ROC-Pune)
State of Maharashtra has two offices of Registrar of Companies (ROC) at Mumbai and Pune.
RoC Pune is having jurisdiction over districts such as Akola, Amravati, Aurangabad, Beed, Bhandara, Nashik, Osmanabad, Palghar, Parbhani, Raigad, Buldhana, Chandrapur, Dhule, Gadchiroli, Gondia, Hingoli, Jalgaon, Jalna, Latur, Pune City, Pune Suburban, Nagpur, Nanded, Nandurbar, Thane, Wardha, Washim and Yavatmal.
RoC Pune is having jurisdiction over districts such as Ahmednagar, Kolhapur, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara, Sindhudurg and Sholapur
Requirement to Register a Private Limited Company
- Minimum 2 Directors and Shareholders*
- Identity & Address Proof of Directors
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for all the Directors
- DIN (Director Identification Number) for all the Directors
- Registered Office Address Proof
*The directors and shareholders can be the same person
Documents Required for Private Limited Company Registration
List of documents needed to register a Private limited company in India:
Documents for Directors/Shareholders
1. PAN (Mandatory in case of Indian Nationals): Directors needs to submit his or her Self attested copy of PAN card.
2. Identity Proof: All the Director need to submit self-attested copy of his or her Identity proof. Voter ID or Aadhaar or Driving License or Passport, any one of these can be submitted as Identity Proof.
3. Residential Proof: Director can submit any one of the following as his or her Proof of residence. Latest Utility Bill – Electricity Bill or Telephone Bill or Mobile Bill (any one).
Utility Bill should not be older than 2 month
Documents for Registered Office Address
1. Utility Bill Copy: Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity Bill/ Gas Bill, any one, AND
2. No-objection Certificate (NOC) from landlord for use of premises,