Online Company Registration in Pune- Fees, Documents & Process
Fastest Company Registration in Pune. Registration of a Company in Pune is an online process with BIZINDIGO. We have 10+ years of experience in online company registration in Pune Maharashtra.
We are No.1 Company Registration Consultant in Pune. Also a trusted company registration agency in Pune, Maharashtra providing Company Registration services online.
How to Register a Company in Pune?
We provide Private Limited company registration in Pune at affordable fees. Complete guidance from choosing a unique company name to final registration.
We provide startups friendly package for company registration. Team of qualified & experienced CA’s, CS, lawyers, will help and guide in registering your companies in Pune.
- Private Limited Company Registration in Pune
- One Person Company Registration in Pune
- Section 8 Company Registration
- LLP Registration in Pune
- GST Registration in Pune
- Trademark Registration in Pune
- FSSAI Registration in Pune
- ITR Filings in Pune
- GST Return filings & compliance
- TDS Return filings & compliance
Company Registration office in Pune (RoC-Pune)
Registrar of Companies -Pune
State of Maharashtra has two offices of Registrar of Companies (ROC) at Mumbai and Pune.
RoC Pune is having jurisdiction over districts such as Akola, Amravati, Aurangabad, Beed, Bhandara, Nashik, Osmanabad, Palghar, Parbhani, Raigad, Buldhana, Chandrapur, Dhule, Gadchiroli, Gondia, Hingoli, Jalgaon, Jalna, Latur, Pune City, Pune Suburban, Nagpur, Nanded, Nandurbar, Thane, Wardha, Washim and Yavatmal.
RoC Pune is having jurisdiction over districts such as Ahmednagar, Kolhapur, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara, Sindhudurg and Sholapur
Requirement to Register a Private Limited Company in Pune
- Minimum 2 Directors and Shareholders*
- Identity & Address Proof of Directors
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for all the Directors
- DIN (Director Identification Number) for all the Directors
- Registered Office Address Proof
*The directors and shareholders can be the same person
What are the documents required to register a company in pune?
List of documents needed to register a Private limited company in India:
Documents for Directors/Shareholders
1. PAN (Mandatory in case of Indian Nationals): Directors needs to submit his or her Self attested copy of PAN card.
2. Identity Proof: All the Director need to submit self-attested copy of his or her Identity proof.
Voter ID / Aadhaar / Driving License / Passport, any one of these can be submitted as Identity Proof.
3. Residential Proof: Director can submit any one of the following as his or her Proof of residence.
Latest Utility Bill – Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill /Mobile Bill (any one).
Utility Bill should not be older than 2 month
Documents for Registered Office Address
1. Utility Bill Copy: Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity Bill/ Gas Bill, any one, AND
2. No-objection Certificate (NOC) from landlord for use of premises,
Pvt Ltd Company Registration Fees in Pune
Professional and govt. fees to register a pvt ltd company in Pune would be around Rs.10,000*
*with 1 Lac Capital and Two directors
Why should you register a company in Pune?
Pune is situated in the state of Maharashtra, India. It is considered as the eighth largest metropolitan economy of India. It is the second-largest city in the state after Mumbai.
Pune is one of the fastest growing IT hub in India. It is home to several prominent IT companies, including Infosys, Wipro, Tata Consultancy Services, and Tech Mahindra.
It has large Industrial sectors including Information Technology, Manufacturing, Auto and Education that play an important role in boosting the local economy of Pune city.
In addition to its economic importance, Pune is also a popular tourist destination, with attractions like the Aga Khan Palace, Shaniwar Wada, and the Osho Ashram. The city also has a vibrant food scene, with local specialties like vada pav, misal pav, and bhakarwadi being popular among locals and visitors alike.
Thus, setting up a business in Pune will be a great decision.
If you are looking to register a company in Pune legally, feel free to reach out to us, and our experts at Bizindigo will guide you.