Online Company Registration in Noida – Fees, Documents & Process
Fastest Company Registration in Noida. Registration of Company in Noida is an online process. We have 10+ years of experience in online company registration in Noida Uttar Pradesh.
We are No.1 Company Registration Consultant in Noida. Also a trusted company registration agency in Noida, Uttar Pradesh providing Company Registration services online.
How to Register a Company in Noida?
We provide Private Limited company registration in Noida at affordable fees. Complete guidance from choosing a unique company name to final registration.
We provide startups friendly package for company registration. Team of qualified & experienced CA’s, CS, lawyers, will help and guide in registering your companies in Noida.
- Private Limited Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- LLP Registration in Noida
- GST Registration in Noida
- Trademark Registration in Noida
- FSSAI Registration
- ITR Filings
Company Registration office in Noida
Registrar of Companies -Kanpur
State of Uttar Pradesh has one office of Registrar of Companies (ROC) at Kanpur –
|37/17, Westcottt Buidling, The Mall,|
Kanpur-208001 Uttar Pradesh
RoC Kanpur is having jurisdiction over districts such as Ghaziabad, Deoria, Meerut, Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Varanasi, Lucknow, Agra, Mathura, Mainpuri, Bareilly, Pilibhit, Shahjahanpur, Badaun,Bagpat, Bulandsahar, Raebareli, Hardoi, Lakhimpur, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur, Shamli, Bijnor, Amroha, Moradabad, Rampur, Sambhal
Requirement to Register a Private Limited Company in Noida
- Minimum 2 Directors and Shareholders*
- Identity & Address Proof of Directors
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for all the Directors
- DIN (Director Identification Number) for all the Directors
- Registered Office Address Proof
*The directors and shareholders can be the same person
What are the documents required to register a company in Noida?
List of documents needed to register a Private limited company in India:
Documents for Directors/Shareholders
1. PAN (Mandatory in case of Indian Nationals): Directors needs to submit his or her Self attested copy of PAN card.
2. Identity Proof: All the Director need to submit self-attested copy of his or her Identity proof.
Voter ID / Aadhaar / Driving License / Passport, any one of these can be submitted as Identity Proof.
3. Residential Proof: Director can submit any one of the following as his or her Proof of residence.
Latest Utility Bill – Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill /Mobile Bill (any one).
Utility Bill should not be older than 2 month
Documents for Registered Office Address
1. Utility Bill Copy: Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity Bill/ Gas Bill, any one, AND
2. No-objection Certificate (NOC) from landlord for use of premises,
Company Registration fees in Noida
Professional and govt. fees to register a pvt ltd company in Noida would be around Rs.10,000*
*with 1 Lac Capital and Two directors
Why should you register a company in Noida?
Noida is situated in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is considered as the fastest emerging Tech city in India.
Noida is one of the fastest growing IT hub in India. It has large Industrial sectors including Information Technology, Manufacturing and Education that play an important role in boosting the local economy of Noida city.