Online Company Registration in Mumbai
We are No.1 Company Registration Consultant in Mumbai. We are trusted company registration agency in Mumbai providing Company Registration services online. Awarded as one of the best agency for Online company registration in Mumbai. Mumbai, Navi Mumbai has largest Industrial & Textile company hub. One of the preferred destination for start-ups.
Fastest Company Registration – Registration of a Company is an online process with BIZINDIGO. We have 10+ years of experience in online company registration.
Private Limited Company Registration in Mumbai
Mumbai is the economic city of India. Best place to start a Private Limited Company. Registration of a Private Limited Company in Mumbai will be beneficial .
We provide Private Limited company registration in Mumbai Maharashtra at an affordable fees. Complete guidance from choosing a unique company name to final registration.
We provide startups friendly package for company registration. Dedicated team of highly qualified and experienced chartered accountants, lawyers, company secretaries will help and guide in registering your companies in Bangalore.
- Private Limited Company Registration in Mumbai
- One Person Company Registration
- Section 8 Company Registration
- LLP Registration in Mumbai
- GST Registration in Mumbai
- Trademark Registration in Mumbai
- FSSAI Registration in Mumbai
- ITR Filings in Mumbai
Company Registration – Mumbai (MH)| How to Register a Company in Mumbai Maharashtra
How can I register a company in Mumbai?
Company Registration process is completely online. You can get your company registered while seating at home. You must approach and consult best company registration consultant for this. We (BIZINDIGO) are one of the best company registration agencies in Bangalore, providing company registration services.
Our team will guide you from the scratch. All legal documentation and registration formalities will be done by us carefully.
Process of company registration in Mumbai:
- Digital Signature Application (DSC) for all the proposed directors
- Obtaining DIN (Director Identification Number) for all the proposed directors
- Company Name Approval (RUN)
- Drafting of Main objects of the company (MOA & AOA)
- Application for Company PAN (Permanent Account Number) & TAN
- Apply for Incorporation ( along with PAN, TAN, PF/ESI Application)
- Finally Incorporation Certificate awarded by MCA after approval of application
How much does it cost to register a company in Mumbai India?
The cost of registration of a company in Mumbai is approximately ten thousand rupees (Rs.10,000). Stamp duty extra on actual basis. Stamp duty vary state to state.
Total cost of Registration would vary and depends on number of directors and authorised capital. If you choose to register with two Directors and with a minimum authorised share capital of Rs.500,000, then registration cost would be around Rs.10,000.
Minimum Requirement to Register a Company?
- Minimum Two Director*
- Two Shareholder*
- Authorised Capital
- Registered Office Address**
- Digital Signature
- Identity & Address proof of Directors
- Identity & Address proof of shareholders (Subscribers)
Note: *Directors and shareholder can be the same person.
** Registered office address can be a residential premise. Commercial address not mandatory.
Documents Required for Company Registration
List of documents needed for Private limited company registration in India:
Documents for Directors/Shareholders
1. PAN (Mandatory in case of Indian Nationals): Directors needs to submit his or her Self attested copy of PAN card.
2. Identity Proof: All the Director need to submit self-attested copy of his or her Identity proof. Voter ID or Aadhaar or Driving License or Passport, any one of these can be submitted as Identity Proof.
3. Residential Proof: Director can submit any one of the following as his or her Proof of residence. Latest Utility Bill – Electricity Bill or Telephone Bill or Mobile Bill (any one).
Utility Bill should not be older than 2 month
Documents for Registered Office Address
1. Utility Bill Copy: Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity Bill/ Gas Bill, any one, AND
2. No-objection Certificate (NOC) from landlord for use of premises,