Trademark Class 10: Surgical, medical & dental equipment's
Comprehensive guide on trademark classification under class 10. Application for Trademark registration is filed under a particular trademark class. TM Class 10 mainly deal with Surgical, Medical & dental equipment manufacture and supplies.
Trademark Class 10
Surgical, medical, dental and veterinary apparatus and instruments, artificial limbs, eyes and teeth; orthopaedic articles; suture materials
What are the goods Classified under Class 10?
We can list down key goods covered under TM Class 10 includes::
- Apparatus for Surgical, medical, dental and veterinary machines and instruments,
- artificial limbs, eyes and teeth,
- orthopedic articles,
- suture materials
Trademark Registration under Class 10
Any person who mainly deals with or manufacture the following goods, may opt class 10:
- Instruments used in dental,
- Medical and veterinary apparatus and instruments,
- X-ray apparatus for medical purposes,
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation equipment, body rehabilitation apparatus for medical purposes.
- Hearing protection devices, ear plugs
- Contraceptive devices, condoms, contraceptives
- Rubber articles that are hygienic;
- Medical Clothing, bandages for support;
- Medical furniture and bedding, equipment for moving patients etc., used in medical treatment;
- dental and artificial apparatus and instruments, etc.
Following are the list of goods that are classified under trademark class 10:-
Consult a Trademark Experts
Trademark Class 10 protects businesses that deals in (manufacture / supplies) Medical, Surgical, dental apparatus and equipment's.
If you have more questions about Class 10 or your trademark application, feel free contact to contact us.